Sunday, October 26, 2008

What else, Oh, my roommate has a stupid friend too. Of course they have been friends since high school because this nigger does not branch out. He is SO ugly and talks about how hot he is. He thinks he has a chance with every girl. He sits on my freakin bed and i don't say anything to him. You know what? i'm going to start saying stuff and being assertive with this stupid ghetto nigger roommate and telling her that she can't have her ugly friend over anymore. And when he sits on my bed next time I will tell him to get off. I hate him. I hate her. I can't decide who I hate more though. Ugh, this guy just talks about himself all day long. He's still stuck in high school mode too. All he does is talk about high shool. So immature. I can't stand him at all. And he freakin spends all his time in my room. Maybe I should tell her that if she wants to hang out with him, bring him over when i'm not here or there's no bringing him over. I hate him. literally i hate him. He thinks he can have any girl because he's so amazing and blah blah. he seriously talks about tihs! I want to beat him up so badly. EW. I freakin hate him. I guess I should expect my retarded roommate to have a friend like this. I mean she can't make cool friends because she is not a cool person. She's retarded so she's gonna make retarded friends. I freakin hate these two stupid retards. I hate them. Absolutely hate them. Maybe I should start being very mean to him. I dunno, all i know is i'm never giving him any attention or talking to him ever again. EVER. he's so ugly and gross and I hate everything about him. The end.

No comments: